Indonesian Paradise Found: Vida View Makassar's Stunning Design!

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

Indonesian Paradise Found: Vida View Makassar's Stunning Design!

Indonesian Paradise Found: Vida View Makassar - My Brain Dump of Gorgeousness (and a Few Minor Gripes!)

Okay, lemme just say this from the jump: Vida View Makassar? Stunning. Absolutely, ridiculously, "Instagram-feed-is-about-to-explode-with-jealousy" stunning. Forget glossy brochure perfection; I'm about to give you the real lowdown, the good, the slightly-less-good, and the downright glorious about this Makassar marvel. Buckle up, because this is gonna be a wild ride.

First Impressions (and Why My Jaw Dropped):

Honestly? The design. Oh. My. God. It's like they took all the beauty of Indonesian architecture and slammed it together with modern minimalist chic. The lobby alone had me thinking, "Yep, I'm definitely worthy of this." The view from my room (more on that later) was mind-blowing. Think sweeping city vistas, framed by that iconic Indonesian sunset. Seriously, get ready to be posting pictures. #MakassarMagic #VidaViewVibes

Let's Talk Accessibility and the Perks (Because Yes, They're Important!):

Okay, so I'm not in a wheelchair, BUT…I appreciate a hotel that gets accessibility. And Vida View, for the most part, gets it. Elevators, check. Facilities for disabled guests, check. I noticed wide hallways and generally easy navigation. Now, I didn't delve deep into the nitty-gritty details – I'm judging from a guest's perspective, not an expert, but it felt well-thought-out. They ticked the boxes!

(Rambling Side Note: Reminds me of that time I tried to navigate a Parisian metro with my suitcase…never again!)

The Food Scene: Where My Stomach Said "Yes Please!"

Alright, foodies, listen up! This is where Vida View truly shines. Forget the generic hotel breakfast buffets of your nightmares. This place is an experience.

  • Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Breakfast in room: Yeah, the usual suspects. But the quality? Top-notch. Think freshly baked pastries, fragrant local fruits, and eggs cooked to perfection. I may or may not have demolished a stack of pancakes. Don't judge me.
  • Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant: If you're craving authentic Indonesian flavors in the morning, you're in for a treat. Nasi goreng? Mie goreng? They've got it. And it's delicious.
  • Restaurants, A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Bar, Poolside bar, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Happy hour, Room service [24-hour], Bottle of water: Seriously, the options are ENDLESS. I ate like a king (or queen, depending on my mood). I'm pretty sure I gained five pounds just from smelling the coffee. The poolside bar was a godsend after a long day of exploring. And the happy hour? Let's just say I made some new friends.
  • Alternative meal arrangement, Breakfast takeaway service, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Individually-wrapped food options, Daily disinfection in common areas: Safety first, food second. They seem to take things seriously, which is reassuring.

(A Moment of Honest Admission: I may have snuck a leftover croissant into my purse for a late-night snack. Don't tell anyone!)

The Relaxation Factor: Finding My Zen (and Maybe a Few Wrinkles!)

Let's be honest, we travel to relax, right? Vida View understands this.

  • Swimming pool, Pool with view: The outdoor pool is seriously gorgeous. Think Instagrammable infinity edges and postcard-perfect views. I spent a significant amount of time lounging by the pool, sipping cocktails, and pretending to be a sophisticated travel blogger. Worked like a charm.
  • Spa, Spa/sauna, Sauna, Steamroom: I indulged in a massage. Massage, to be precise. And it was divine. The spa itself is a sanctuary of tranquility. I'm talking soft lighting, soothing music, and the kind of service that makes you feel like royalty. I also explored the Foot bath, which was absolutely refreshing.
  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness: I, uh, attempted to visit the gym. It’s… well-equipped. But let’s just say the siren song of the pool bar proved too strong. My abs remained un-worked.
  • Body scrub, Body wrap: I did not have them, but seeing them on the menu made my feel like it was a good option.

(Quirky Observation: The only "wrinkle" I encountered was the minor miscommunication about my spa appointment. I wouldn't call it a problem, because they fixed it quickly, but it's worth mentioning, just in case.)

The Room: My Personal Paradise (and a Few Little Quibbles):

  • Available in all rooms, Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: Okay, so the rooms are beautiful. Absolutely, ridiculously, "I could live here forever" beautiful. The views! The spaciousness! The bathrobes! They thought of everything. The Air conditioning was perfect for staying cool when you don't want to move.
  • Additional toilet: This is a great thing to mention if you are traveling with many people.
  • Room decorations, Non-smoking rooms, Couple's room: The decorations were quite elegant and modern.

(Stream of Consciousness:** I have to tell you about the bed. Seriously, the bed. It was like sleeping on a cloud. I’m seriously considering buying the same mattress. The blackout curtains? PERFECT for sleeping in. The little things, like the complimentary tea and the free bottled water, really make a difference. The only downside? The Wi-Fi was a little spotty in my room. Internet access – wireless, Internet access – LAN they offered the both of them but in some rooms, they could use some improvement. But hey, that's me nitpicking!)

Cleanliness and Safety: Feeling Safe and Sound

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment: During my visit, I felt completely safe. They seem to have taken every precaution possible, which is reassuring.

(Opinionated Note: I wouldn't have felt as comfortable at a venue that couldn't show that safety as a priority)

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference

  • Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center: The concierge was incredibly helpful, arranging tours and offering recommendations. The daily housekeeping kept everything spotless. I appreciated the convenience store for those late-night snack cravings. They thought of everything a guest needs.

(Humorous Observation: The fact that they had a shrine was cool! It added to the cultural experience.)

For the Kids: Family Fun

  • Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: I didn't have the opportunity to use any of these, but I saw families enjoying their stay.

(Emotional Reaction: This is ideal for families that would like a holiday.)

Getting Around: Exploring Makassar with Ease

Thessaloniki Dream Home: Halu!'s Vista Awaits!

Book Now

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

Makassar Mayhem: A Travelio Tango in SimplyDesign's Vida View (with a side of Jakarta Jitters)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your perfectly-curated Instagram feed. This is the REAL DEAL, a messy, sweaty, possibly-slightly-hangry account of my Makassar adventure. Specifically, my stay at the oh-so-stylish SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio. Prepare for a bumpy ride.

Pre-Trip Jitters and Jakarta Detours (The Prologue of Panic)

Let's be real: I'm a terrible packer. My luggage resembles a clown car exploded onto the sidewalk. This trip started with a frantic dash to the airport in Jakarta, nearly missing my connecting flight to Makassar. The internal monologue went something like this: "Did I pack enough snacks? (Crucial). Did I remember my phone charger? (Also, crucial). Did I accidentally pack my collection of novelty spoons? (Possibly… and hopefully not). Argh! This is why I hate flying!"

The flight itself was an epic experience. (Just kidding, it was airline food and screaming babies. Standard.) I'm eternally grateful for noise-canceling headphones and the ability to pretend I understand Indonesian, even though my vocabulary peaks at "terima kasih" and "nasi goreng."

Day 1: Vida View Vista and the "Where's My Luggage?!" Blues

  • Morning: Finally, Makassar! The air hits you like a warm hug… followed immediately by a wave of humidity that makes your hair frizz like you’ve wrestled a badger. Grab (after some struggle) a taxi to the Vida View. First impressions? Sleek. Stylish. Instagrammable. The lobby had so much white I almost needed sunglasses.
  • Afternoon: Checked in! The room at Vida View was everything I'd hoped for - spacious, modern, and with an actual kitchen. (This is crucial, since I have a tendency to survive on instant noodles. Shhh!) But then… panic. Where. Is. My. Luggage?! Apparently, it decided to take an extended vacation in the Jakarta airport. Wonderful. So, I'm stuck in a city I barely know with only the clothes on my back. Cue a minor meltdown.
  • Evening: After a tense call to the airline (lost in translation, I’m sure), I found some local shops and went shopping for essentials – a few t-shirts, some much-needed underwear (essential!), and a ridiculously oversized floppy hat. Dinner was at a local warung (small, family-run restaurant) near the hotel – thankfully, a kind stranger helped me order nasi goreng. It was the best darn nasi goreng I've ever had. Comfort food victory! The luggage situation, however, remained a gaping wound.

Day 2: The Bugis Bazaar and a Bungling Attempt at Bartering

  • Morning: Determined to embrace local culture, I braved the early morning heat and visited the Pasar Sentral, a sprawling, chaotic, and utterly intoxicating marketplace. The smells of spices, durian (yes, I tried it. No, I didn't love it), and… well, everything else, were a sensory overload in the best possible way. I wandered through the stalls, my jaw dropping at the sheer variety of goods.
  • Afternoon: My attempt at bartering for a traditional "sarung" (a long, tube-shaped fabric worn as a skirt) was… less than successful. I'm clearly a terrible negotiator. The vendor, bless his heart, just smiled and gently overcharged me. But, hey, I learned a valuable lesson today: stick to buying souvenirs, because haggling is not my forte.
  • Evening: Back at the hotel, I was still waiting for a luggage update. So I decided to embrace the "lost traveler" aesthetic and chill at the hotel’s rooftop pool (with a view! Spectacular!). The pool was a lovely respite from the heat, but the melancholy of being luggage-less continued to linger. I read, I stared at the Makassar skyline, and I briefly considered jumping into the pool and never leaving.

Day 3: Toraja Dreams and a Transportation Tango of Terror

  • Morning: Feeling adventurous (and slightly insane), I booked a day trip to the Toraja region. I was assured it would be a breathtaking experience. The trip involved a multi-hour drive through winding roads - which I, unfortunately, am not great at. My stomach staged a minor revolt.
  • Afternoon: Toraja was… surreal. The traditional houses, with their soaring roofs, and the unique burial rituals are something you won’t soon forget. You know that feeling when you're slightly horrified and utterly fascinated at the same time? That was Toraja. It was a fascinating study of death, culture, and a reminder that life is short and should be enjoyed.
  • Evening: The drive back to Makassar was even more… intense. I might have also felt something akin to carsickness, but the drivers in this area were masters on the road. I got back to the hotel feeling slightly traumatized but utterly amazed. I took a deep breath and was finally greeted with the news: My Luggage Arrived.

Day 4: Makassar Meltdown (and a Moment of Bliss)

  • Morning: The luggage! Finally! The reunion was a joyous occasion. I spent the morning unpacking and re-familiarizing myself with the contents of my life. Feeling rejuvinated, I indulged in a luxurious shower.
  • Afternoon: Exploring the city again. I visited Fort Rotterdam, a historic fort with a cool, shady courtyard. I also wandered around the waterfront, watching the fishing boats and the setting sun. The heat was still brutal, but a gelato break made everything better.
  • Evening: Dinner at a seafood restaurant with a view of the Makassar Strait. Picture this: fresh seafood, warm breeze, and a moment of pure, unadulterated bliss. The perfect ending to a whirlwind trip.

Day 5: Farewell & Fuzzy Memories

  • Morning: A final breakfast at the Vida View, feeling surprisingly refreshed. Checked out, said goodbye to the amazing staff, and grabbed a taxi to the airport.
  • Afternoon: Back on the plane, with a souvenir sarong, a slightly damaged sense of style, and a head full of memories. Did I enjoy Makassar? Absolutely. Was it a perfect trip? Nope. Was it real? Oh hell yes.

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar – The Verdict:

The hotel was fantastic – clean, stylish, and in an excellent location. The staff was incredibly helpful. The experience in Makassar was memorable, even with the luggage drama and the near-death experience on the Toraja roads. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a stylish and central place to stay in Makassar. Just make sure your luggage arrives on time (or pack extra underwear!).

Final Thoughts:

This trip was a reminder that travel isn't always smooth sailing. It's messy, unpredictable, and sometimes involves a LOT of sweating. But it's also full of unexpected moments, amazing food, and memories that will make you laugh for years to come. And, frankly, that's the best kind of trip, isn't it? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a nap. I'm exhausted.

Oceanfront Paradise: Your Dream Vinhomes Smart City Home Awaits!

Book Now

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

Indonesian Paradise Found: Vida View Makassar - Uh... About that Design... So, FAQs!

So, what exactly *is* Vida View Makassar? Like, besides a building?

Okay, picture this: Makassar, Indonesia. Hot, humid, chaotic, glorious. Now, imagine a high-rise attempting to puncture the tropical sky, promising… luxury? That's Vida View. Basically, it's a shiny new condo complex thingy. They’re touting sea views, infinity pools, the whole shebang. Think aspirational living, but with potential for really sweaty elevators. Seriously, the humidity there is no joke. I remember once...

But really, it aims to be a swanky escape, a place where you can pretend the traffic outside isn’t a symphony of horns and diesel fumes. Whether it actually *is* that… well, we'll get to that.

What's the *design* like? Because, you know, that's what this is about... right?

Alright, let’s talk design. Be warned, I have *opinions*. The marketing photos are slick, featuring minimalist interiors and gleaming surfaces, promising modern elegance. Apparently, someone in the design team was *very* into clean lines. It's all a little… predictable, isn't it? See, I have this thing about minimalism. It’s lovely, in theory, but sometimes it just feels… cold. Like, where’s the personality? Where’s the *soul*?

I’ve seen renderings, and I gotta tell you, there's this one feature I *loved*: the open air balconies. Like, you're up super high, enjoying the sea breeze and the view... you know, until the inevitable downpour, that is. Suddenly, your 'luxury' balcony is a miniature swimming pool. Again, Makassar's weather is... enthusiastic.

I guess my biggest issue is that it doesn't feel *Indonesian*. It could be anywhere! I hoped for a bit more, I don't know, local flair? A splash of batik, some traditional carving? Maybe a tiny *warung* selling *nasi goreng* where the infinity pool bar supposedly is. Just a thought.

Okay, but *practicalities*? What are the apartments *actually* like? Are they liveable?

Okay, fine. Let's get practical. I've only seen some model units, and you know how *that* goes. They're all picture-perfect, devoid of the chaos that naturally accumulates when you *actually live* somewhere. The storage space? Probably minimal. The kitchen? Shiny, but are the appliances reliable? Important questions!

But hey, the views? Supposedly *amazing*. But can you truly enjoy a view if you're constantly fretting about your electricity bill? I mean power outages are a legitimate concern in many parts of Indonesia, and if your AC goes out in that humidity... let's just say I've been there. I spent an entire night, in a hotel, with a broken AC. I’ve never been so sleep-deprived from sweating.

And this brings me to another crucial element: the elevators. Is there enough of them? Because imagine a jam-packed elevator, sweating, and the view is the backside of someone's shirt. Not the luxury I'm craving, personally.

They mention "infinity pools" - is that all it’s cracked up to be?

Infinity pools… the ultimate status symbol, right? Listen, *I want to believe*. I've seen pictures. They look fantastic. But I've also been burned by the glossy promises of marketing material before. Let's be real: the pool *could* be overcrowded. Could be closed for maintenance half the time. Could be full of screaming children. Imagine the horror. You, in your pristine swimsuit, and a toddler yelling at his parents.

And the view? Okay, it *should* be stunning, looking out over the Makasar Sea. But what if the water's a little… murky? What if the sun glares so much that you can barely open your eyes? All those perfect Instagram photos are setting an extremely high bar.

Frankly, infinity pools are a gamble. They're beautiful when they work, but they can also be a source of profound disappointment. I’m envisioning myself trying to relax, cocktail in hand… and getting splashed by some kid. I mean, the vision is *so close* to reality...

What about the *location* of Vida View? Is it convenient, is it remote, is it even safe?

The location is key. I haven't spent *too* much time in Makassar, but from what I know, traffic there is a monster. They'll tell you it's "centrally located" – which, in real estate-speak usually translates to "close to the chaos." Is it near restaurants, shops, markets? Or are you going to be reliant on Grab (like Uber) to get everywhere?

Safety is a valid concern. Indonesia's generally safe, but petty theft and scams can happen. I'd want to know the security measures in place. 24/7 guards? CCTV? Because if you're paying for luxury, you want peace of mind. I once stayed in a place with a dodgy lock, and I spent the entire night listening for someone to break in. Not conducive to relaxation, let me tell you!

Also, another important thing is accessibility. Are there taxis going there? If you need to leave, is it easy to get to the airport or some other place? I mean, sitting in traffic for two hours is a great way to ruin a vacation

So, are you *recommending* Vida View Makassar?

Honestly? I'm on the fence. I *want* to be impressed. I *want* to fall in love with the idea of luxury living overlooking the sea. But I'm also a realist. I’m cautious. I think, if you are considering this place, you'd need to check it out on a very detailed level and not be influenced by the brochures.

It *could* be amazing. It could be a glittering oasis. Or, it could be a slightly overpriced high-rise trying way too hard. You know, that feeling when you know more about it than the developers, and you know that there will be problems that will arise? I’d need all the details, the real details, before committing. I mean, they're going to charge you in dollars or the Indonesian Rupiah, so it's definitely an investment.

So, I'm giving it a tentative … maybe? Go see it yourselves, do your own research, and use your instincts. And if you go, and the infinity pool is everything they claim it to be… please, send me a picture. And maybe a cocktail recipe. I might be swayed.

City Stay Finder

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia

SimplyDesign Studio Vida View Makassar By Travelio Makassar Indonesia