
Luxury 1.5BR BKC Apartment: Florastays Mumbai - Unbeatable Views!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the shimmering, sometimes-sketchy, and always-energetic world of Luxury 1.5BR BKC Apartment: Florastays Mumbai - Unbeatable Views! – and I'm not gonna lie, I went in with HIGH expectations. BKC (Bandra Kurla Complex) is, well, it’s the fancy part of Mumbai, right? Think glitzy skyscrapers, designer handbags, and the constant hum of money changing hands. So yeah, luxury better be the name of the game. Let's see how it played out.
First Impressions: The View…OMG the View!
Okay, real talk. The Unbeatable Views part? They NAILED it. Seriously. My jaw actually dropped when I walked in. (And I've seen a few hotel rooms in my time. Okay, maybe a lot). The panoramic vista of Mumbai's sprawling skyline was breathtaking. Picture this: you're sipping your complimentary bottle of water (yes, they provide those!), perched on a plush sofa, and feeling like you're on top of the world. It's the kind of view that makes you forget about the jet lag, the traffic chaos outside, and the fact that you're probably slightly overpacked. I could practically hear the city breathing. Just. Stunning.
Accessibility & Getting Around (The Practical Stuff):
- Accessibility: I didn't specifically test for wheelchair accessibility, but I’ve got to be honest, there was a very well-placed elevator and the general layout seemed pretty navigable. Still, it's always best to confirm specific needs directly with Florastays before booking. I'm a little embarrassed I didn't look closer.
- Getting Around: The apartment offered airport transfer, which, after landing in the legendary Mumbai traffic madness, was a GODSEND. Honestly, just having someone handle the chaos was worth its weight in gold. They also had valet parking (thank goodness!), and the car park was free, which is a win in BKC! Taxis were readily available, too.
Amenities & Services – The Good, the Great, and The…Meh?
- Internet Access: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Check. I mean, it's the bare minimum in this day and age, but it worked flawlessly, which is always a relief. And they even had LAN if you’re old school. I appreciate the options, even if I didn't use the wired connection.
- Services and Conveniences: Okay, this is where Florastays really shone. The concierge was genuinely helpful with booking restaurants, and they had dry cleaning and laundry service, which I put to good use after a particularly enthusiastic street food adventure (more on that later). The daily housekeeping was impeccable. I was surprised they even had a safe deposit box.
- Dining:
- No on-site accessible restaurants or lounges, which was a slight bummer given the BKC location.
- Room service? 24-hour? HELL YES. After a long day of exploring, being able to order food to your room was pure bliss. And the menu offered a good variety, with both Asian and Western options.
- Breakfast? They offered a buffet and a la carte options, but I opted for the breakfast delivery service, which was a nice touch.
- They also had a coffee shop, I didn't visit the coffee shop.
- Things to Do/ Ways to Relax:
- Fitness center? Check. Didn’t use it. I was too busy stuffing my face with samosas. Sorry, not sorry.
- Pool with a view? Yes! Now, THIS was something special. The view from the pool was insane. Swimming while looking at the Mumbai skyline is an unforgettable experience.
- Spa? Not really a spa, but they have a range of treatments you can order to your room.
- For the Kids: They had babysitting services, which is great for families.
- Business/Meeting Facilities: They have meeting/banquet facilities, if you wanted to get some business done.
- Cashless Payment: They had cashless payment options available, which is a must in this day and age!
Cleanliness & Safety - Did I Survive?
- Cleanliness: The apartment was spotless. Seriously. Even the corners! And, hey, they offered room sanitization opt-out!
- Safety: Security seemed pretty tight. CCTV in common areas and outside the property, 24-hour security, and smoke alarms. They provided hand sanitizer, and the staff seemed well-trained in safety protocols. I felt secure throughout my stay.
The Nitty Gritty: The Apartment Itself
- Rooms: The 1.5 BR apartment was well-appointed and modern. The air conditioning worked perfectly (essential for Mumbai!), and the blackout curtains were a lifesaver after late nights. The bed was comfy, the bathroom was clean, and the provided toiletries were a nice touch. My room actually had a balcony.
- Available in All Rooms:
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bathrobes
- Bathroom phone
- Bathtub
- Blackout curtains
- Carpeting
- Closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary tea
- Daily housekeeping
- Desk
- Extra long bed
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- High floor
- In-room safe box
- Internet access – LAN
- Internet access – wireless
- Ironing facilities
- Laptop workspace
- Linens
- Mini bar
- Mirror
- Non-smoking
- On-demand movies
- Private bathroom
- Reading light
- Refrigerator
- Safety/security feature
- Satellite/cable channels
- Scale
- Seating area
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Shower
- Slippers
- Smoke detector
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa
- Soundproofing
- Telephone
- Toiletries
- Towels
- Umbrella
- Visual alarm
- Wake-up service
- Wi-Fi [free]
- Window that opens
- Room Decorations: The rooms were elegant and well decorated.
The Anecdotal Stuff: The Samosa Incident & Other Adventures
Okay, so about those samosas. I LOVE Indian street food. But the Mumbai street food scene is WILD. One minute, you're blissfully munching on a perfectly spiced samosa, the next… well, let's just say my stomach staged a minor rebellion. The point is, I was SO grateful for the 24-hour room service and the well-stocked medicine cabinet that Florastays provides. (And the extra-long bed was a lifesaver for post-samosa recovery).
Besides the samosas, the apartment's location was central and convenient for exploring. I managed to visit the Gateway of India, see a Bollywood movie, and shop at some of the amazing markets around the city.
The Imperfections: What Could Be Better
Honestly? It's hard to fault this place. Maybe the lack of on-site restaurants was a small downside, but with the room service and the abundance of dining options nearby, it wasn't a huge deal.
Final Verdict: Should You Book?
Absolutely, YES. If you're looking for a stylish, comfortable, and well-located apartment in Mumbai with unbeatable views, Florastays is a fantastic choice. It’s perfect for a solo traveler, a couple’s getaway, or even a small family. The service is top-notch, the amenities are plentiful, and the views…well, they speak for themselves.
Here’s My Compelling Offer (Because You Deserve It):
Tired of Crappy Hotel Views? Crave Luxury That's Actually Worth It? Escape to Florastays Mumbai & Get Ready to be Blown Away!
Forget those cramped hotel rooms with the sad little windows! Picture this:
- Unbelievable Mumbai Skyline Views: Wake up to a panorama that will make your Instagram followers jealous. (Seriously, the views are that good.)
- Spacious & Stylish 1.5BR Apartment: Plenty of room to spread out, relax, and feel like you actually live in Mumbai (even if it's just for a few days).
- Top-Notch Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service (perfect for those late-night samosa cravings!), and a sparkling outdoor pool to chill out in.
- Prime BKC Location: Explore the best of Mumbai with easy access to restaurants, shopping, and everything else this vibrant city has to offer.
- Extra Peace of Mind: We're taking cleanliness and safety seriously. Plus, enjoy the freedom to customize your stay with our convenient on-demand services.
But Wait, There's More!
**Book your stay at Luxury 1.5BR BKC Apartment: Flor
Cebu's BEST 2BR Condo: Casa Moanna Luxury Awaits!
Alright, alright… buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned travel itinerary. This is the raw, unfiltered, slightly chaotic adventure of yours truly, kicking back in a 1.5BHK Florastays apartment in BKC, Mumbai. Let's see if I survive. (Spoiler alert: I probably will. But you never know with Mumbai.)
Day 1: Arrival and the Initial Mumbai Shock (and Pizza!)
1:00 PM - Arrival at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM). Holy moly, the humidity hits you like a wet wool blanket the second you step out. I'm already sweating, and I haven't even seen Mumbai yet. Taxi ride to BKC. Pray for me; Indian traffic is a whole other level of organized chaos. I'm hoping my driver understands my broken Hindi.
2:30 PM - Check-in at Florastays 1.5BHK, BKC. The apartment is… well, it's an apartment. Clean enough, which is a win. The AC is blasting, thank the heavens above. I'm immediately sprawled on the couch, trying to decompress and mentally prepare for the next few days. Did I pack enough deodorant? I'm already thinking no.
3:30 PM - Exploration mission: Find food. Desperate hunger pangs. I'm thinking the closest pizza place. Not the most sophisticated choice, I know, but I need something familiar and safe. I'm picturing a gloriously greasy Margherita, and my mouth is watering.
4:30 PM - Pizza consumed (and survived!). The pizza was… adequate. Not the best, not the worst. But the relief of a full stomach? Priceless. I ate it while people-watching, and the sights… oh, the sights! Everything is so vibrant and alive! The colors! The people! The general buzz of activity!
5:30 PM - Accidental wanderings & the first rickshaw ride. I decided to wander around a little. I'm bad with directions, so I got a rickshaw and ended up somewhere. The rickshaw driver was a character; full of stories, and surprisingly fluent in English. He knew all the best food stalls. We went on the ride. I could have gotten my own transportation, but the heat hit. And the traffic.
7:00 PM - Settling in and planning. I plan to go to Gateway of India tomorrow, but I’m a bit exhausted. Might just stay in and get some sleep.
Day 2: Gateway of India and the Bollywood Buzz (Maybe?)
- 9:00 AM - Rise and Shine? (More like, Rise and Sigh.) The jet lag is hitting hard. I swear, I'm going to be permanently sleep-deprived by the end of this. Coffee is essential. I need the caffeine!
- 10:00 AM - Gateway of India pilgrimage. Wow. The Gateway of India is… impressive. Huge, and imposing, and teeming with people. I'm immediately swarmed by hawkers trying to sell me everything from trinkets to boat rides. I need to learn to say "no" with more conviction.
- 11:00 AM - Exploring Colaba Causeway. This place is a sensory overload! Bright colors, stacks of clothes, jewelry, and all sorts of things. I am terrible at bargaining. Someone just convinced me to buy a scarf. I hope it looks good on me.
- 1:00 PM - Lunch at a Colaba Cafe. I found a quaint café and got a delicious, albeit spicy, lunch. I'm starting to get used to the spice. Maybe. My tongue is still reeling. The people-watching here is top-notch.
- 2:00 PM-3:00 PM The Taj Hotel - Peering into the Taj Hotel. Such a majestic building; really magnificent.
- 5:00 PM - The Bollywood Dream. Okay, so I'm a TOTAL Bollywood novice. But, I figured hey, when in Mumbai… I attempted to book a tour of a Bollywood film studio, but they were booked solid. Maybe it's a sign. I'm feeling underwhelmed.
- 7:00 PM - Dinner. I got delivery from a place that served Indian food.
Day 3: The Elephanta Caves Expedition, and Dealing with the Unexpected…
- 9:00 AM - Off to Elephanta! I'm excited for this. The ferry ride is supposed to be beautiful. Sunscreen, check. Water bottle, check. Anti-nausea pills, cross fingers. (The choppy seas of the Arabian Sea are notorious.) I pray I don't get seasick.
- 10:00 AM - The Ferry.* Okay, so the ferry was… an experience. A little choppy, a lot crowded. The views of the Mumbai skyline were fantastic when I could actually look. Made some friends! But the sea… it's still there.
- 11:00 AM - Elephanta Caves.* The caves were incredible; filled with ancient carvings. It's surreal to be walking around in a place that's been around for centuries. One of the greatest things I've ever seen.
- 1:00 PM - Lunch on Elephanta Island. Simple fare and the company. A nice break from the heat.
- 2:00 PM - Back to Mumbai. After the train ride back, I feel exhausted.
- 4:00 PM - The Mumbai Monsoon (and the apartment water issue). Rain came, but not just any rain. It was biblical. The streets turned into rivers, the Mumbai rhythm went haywire, and then I notice that my apartment is slowly sinking into a pool. Call the people that run the apartment; it's fixed within the day. So I spent the rest of the day trying to dry my clothes and praying for the sun.
- 8:00 PM - Dinner.* Food delivery. Again. I may never cook again.
Day 4: Street Food Adventures (and Possibly Food Poisoning?)
- 9:00 AM - Regretting Everything. I'm not feeling too hot. My stomach is a bit rumbling. It's probably the street food, right?
- 10:00 AM - Vada Pav Pilgrimage. Okay, I've come this far, I HAD to try a Vada Pav. It's the Mumbai staple; a potato fritter sandwich of pure deliciousness. Or, maybe, pure disaster for my gut at this point. It was AMAZING, though. Worth it, even if I regret it later.
- 11:30 AM - More Street Food, Because, YOLO. After the Vada Pav, I decided to try something else. This time, Bhel Puri. More street food!
- 1:00 PM - The Regret Begins. Feeling worse. Must drink tons of water.
- 2:00 PM - Lazing. I just laid on the couch. Waiting.
- 5:00 PM - Packing my things.* I'm leaving tomorrow.
- 7:00 PM - Final Dinner in BKC. I got another delivery. I also bought some medicine.
Day 5: Departure and Mumbai Reflections (and the Vow to Return!)
- 9:00 AM - Goodbye Mumbai. Taxi to the airport. Saying goodbye to the apartment.
- 10:00 AM - Airport. I arrive hours before my flight. I spent the time to eat breakfast and wait for my flight.
- 1:00 PM - Departure. I leave the bustling city.
Mumbai, you gave me food poisoning, overwhelmed me with sensory overload, and nearly drowned me in a monsoon. But you also gave me incredible memories, amazing food, a truly unique experience. I will be back. But next time, I'm bringing stronger stomach medication. And maybe a scuba suit. Or, at the very least, more deodorant.
Escape to Tuscany: Your Dream Belvilla Awaits in San Giuseppe!
Florastays BKC: The Unfiltered FAQ (Because Let's Be Real)
Okay, so "Unbeatable Views" – is that just marketing fluff or what?!
Alright, let's get real. "Unbeatable Views" *sounds* like something a real estate agent with a penchant for hyperbole would say. And honestly? They're not entirely wrong. I mean, I spent the first fifteen minutes just… staring. It's that "wow, I can actually *see* the city breathing" kind of view. The sunsets? Forget about it. I nearly cried the first time. (Don't judge me, Mumbai sunsets hit different after a stressful week.)
There were a few… speed bumps, though. Like, the *first* morning? Woke up to a glorious sunrise, coffee in hand, only to have a seagull (a HUGE one, I swear) *try* to use the balcony as a public restroom. Ruined the zen a little. But hey, you’ve got the view… and the occasional avian bandit. Worth it, mostly.
1. 5 BR? What *exactly* constitutes the .5? Is it a fancy shoe closet?
The .5? That’s where the mystery lies, my friend. It's not a shoe closet, though a truly luxurious one wouldn't go amiss, trust me. It's more like… semi-bedroom-ish. Think of it as a flex space. They call it a "study" on the website, which is probably accurate. I used it as a… let's call it a "meditation/emergency snack stash central." (Hey, the stress of booking a last-minute Uber Eats *demands* strategic snack placement.) It's cozy, it's functional, and it doesn't feel like you're crammed into a shoebox, which is a win in Mumbai. Honestly, the .5 is probably *more* useful than a full second bedroom if you ask me, and also you don't get the extra cleaning!
Just don't expect to put a king-sized bed in there; it's more of a double, or maybe two *very* friendly singles and a very brave heart.
Is the apartment *actually* luxurious? I'm picturing gold faucets and a butler named Jeeves.
Okay, hold on a sec. Gold faucets? Not in *my* experience. Jeeves? Dream on. (Although, wouldn’t *that* be amazing?) The luxury is more understated, I'd say. Think: Quality finishes, comfortable furniture you can actually sink into, a proper kitchen (important!), and things actually *work*. The little details matter: the lightning-fast wifi (crucial for streaming Bollywood while simultaneously ordering pizza), the plush towels, and the fact that the AC actually *works* in Mumbai's humidity.
I mean, I did feel a *teeny* bit guilty about how comfy the sofa was. I almost didn't *want* to go out and explore Mumbai because of it. Almost. So, not gold faucets, but definitely a step up from "budget hostel chic." And, thankfully, no Jeeves to judge my messy eating habits.
Let's talk location. BKC is… busy. Is it a nightmare to get around?
BKC is… intense. Let's not sugarcoat it. It's a hive of activity, a symphony of horns, and a constant stream of people. However, Florastays actually *gets* this. It's surprisingly well-located. Close enough to everything you need (restaurants, shops, the *amazing* food stalls – seriously, go find them), without being *right* in the middle of the chaos.
Getting around? Uber and Ola are your friends. Traffic can be a beast (welcome to Mumbai!), but at least you're starting your journey from somewhere *nice*. I walked around the area, too, when I wanted to stretch my legs and burn off some of the amazing food I was eating. And, a pro-tip: Learn a few basic Hindi phrases. Trust me, it goes a *long* way. It gets you a better deal at the rickshaw!
What's the best part about staying at Florastays?
Okay, this is tough. The *best* part? Hmm… It's a tie. The views, obviously, are a major selling point. But, if I'm being honest with myself, it's the feeling of *escape*. After a day of navigating the Mumbai madness, coming back to the apartment felt like exhaling. I think it was the fact that it just felt… easy. It’s a small space but it feels *livable;* it feels *mine*.
Also, and this is a small thing but it made a big difference: the water pressure. Seriously. After a blistering day in the city, a good shower with *proper* water pressure is a gift from the gods. (And it made washing the bird poop off the balcony furniture a cinch, which was a plus). So, the views, the escape, the amazing water pressure… it was all a good time.
Any downsides? And be brutally honest!
Okay, here comes the honesty bomb. The downsides… Well, the aforementioned seagull situation. Seriously though. The building *itself* might not be the newest or the fanciest. It’s functional, but not architecturally stunning. Also, the noise levels can be a bit… variable. You’re in Mumbai, remember? There’s always something going on.
Oh, and the elevators are a little… temperamental. Took me by surprise a couple of times! But, these are minor gripes. If you're looking for complete silence and pristine perfection, then maybe stay in a remote mountain cabin. This is Mumbai, and that comes with its own brand of… unique charm. You'll get used to it. Besides, that view… makes you forget everything.
What kind of person is this apartment *perfect* for?
This place is perfect for someone who… wants to *experience* Mumbai, not just visit it. Someone who appreciates a good view, even if it comes with a little avian drama. Someone who wants a comfortable base camp after a day of exploring, eating, and, let's be honest, probably sweating. It's for the traveler who likes a bit of luxury without being stuffy, someone who isn’t afraid of a little chaos.
If you're looking for a sterile, cookie-cutter hotel experience, then this isn't for you. Jet Set Hotels

